Sunday, August 8, 2010

BEDA Huit...Packing = Unfun


The above image has nothing to do with this post, but I saw it on tumblr, and it's basically the greatest image of the FRIENDS cast ever.  Moving on...

The seemingly never-ending chore of cleaning out my closet and bookshelves and dresser drawers and general rest of my room has begun in preparation of leaving for school in less than 3 weeks. (I'm super pumped by the way...can't wait for Welcome Week and seeing friends and IUBT freshman party and everything else that comes along with the first few weeks of a new fall semester!!)

Anyway...today was mostly spent with my mom trying on clothes, throwing out/putting in the giveaway pile ones that I no longer wear/don't fit, going through countless boxes of crap (and throwing out most of what said boxes contained), and generally taking my mess of a room and trying to condense it back down to something manageable to take down to school and move into my sorority house double room.  It was exhausting and tedious, to say the least.  Luckily, my ENORMOUS fat cat, aptly named Big Cat, kept me company on my bed, while my mom and I sifted through the catastrophic disaster.

We succeeded and are nearly finished with the reorganization process.  Now, all that remains for me to do before school is buy new clothes, so I have something to wear in Bloomington...as I threw out a TON of clothes today (I think I still had a shirt in there that I bought at Abercrombie when I was 15...and I haven't set foot in that store since then). 

This evening, my mom, step-dad, and I went over to my grandma's house for dinner, as my uncle was in town to visit/attend his high school reunion.  We had hamburgers, Indiana sweet corn-on-the-cob, potato salad, and carrot cake...it was like a delicious picnic.  Yum.

Other than that, I haven't much else to report.  Glad ya'll liked my guilty pleasures yesterday.  I am such a 13-year-old girl at heart.  I've now made it through a week of BEDA...starting to weary of it, but determined not to quit.  Keep me motivated with comments, loves.  Night, night.  Love, me

Currently stuck in my head: "Breathless" by The Corrs.  It came up on shuffle, while cleaning out my room.  Don't judge my early 2000s taste in music...or the fact that I actually imported In Blue into my iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. dajfldjsaflsadfj, I haven't started packing. Stressssss. You're too productive.

    ReplyDelete