Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEDA Trente-et-un...The End.

I know I ran out of steam towards the end of BEDA, but blame school and moving in and readjusting and fun for that, not me!  I've definitely enjoyed this month of documenting life and interacting with you, my dear readers.  You guys are seriously awesome. 

I had my Chaucer class for the first time today, and my prof seems both incredibly brilliant and awesomely funny.  She also proclaimed herself a nerd at least twice while introducing herself, so that's always a plus.  I definitely think the Geoffrey is going to be challenging, but so worth it.  And then ballet went pretty well today, too...first day of pointe in a while, but it wasn't too bad.  But I had dead shoes so that wasn't too fun. 

And the rest of my day has been pretty chilled out.  All set to go out to what's known as $2 Tuesday at Bloomington's most popular bar.  Btw, $2 is my favorite night of the week.  Love it.

I was hoping to come up with some grand conclusion to this month of typing feverishly, etc., but I can't seem to find one.  I guess all I'll say is that it was fun, but I definitely don't want to attempt it for at least another year.  I'll stick with my every few days posts...when I actually have something to talk about.  Hope all you fellow BEDAers have enjoyed doing it...and thanks for keeping me motivated!  Love you all.  And Happy September!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment