Thursday, August 26, 2010

BEDA Vingt-Six...Back in the promised land


I'm so glad I'm back at school.  While there's always a period of readjustment, when I was driving into campus, I was literally grinning like an idiot.  This place is so beautiful and I've already seen so many of my favorite people in the world.  And I'm taking major-taught ballet tomorrow and there's the Jacobs School welcome ice cream social (which has become one of my favorite events ever) and there's a ballet party tonight and AHH!  I am so happy. 

I really don't have much else to report.  Oh, except driving on the interstate actually wasn't superhorrendouslyawful scary like my mom made me think it was and I made it here in one piece (praise Jesus).  And I haven't decorated at all and there are still boxes all over my floor.  Thank goodness I didn't bring all my stuff today and the madre and Dave are bringing the rest Saturday...much less stressful to do it in two parts.  Also, I had Mockingjay sent to my sorority house, so it is now in my possession, though I fear if I pick it up and start reading I will lose valuable hang-out time, so I'm gonna hold off until at least tomorrow.  

Forgive the short post, but there are friends to attend to :)

Currently stuck in my head: "Mine" by the always overplayed T-Swift.  Does anyone else think she sounds kinda flat in that song?

No comments:

Post a Comment