Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEDA Quatorze...A Whole Lotta Nothin'


My baby brother leaves for college tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  As I still look at him like he's perpetually 12, I'm having kind of a hard time accepting the fact that he's not a little boy anymore.  He's all grown up and responsible and stuff.  And it's weird.

Anyway, I'm currently watching Youth in Revolt with the broseph...he would normally be out gallivanting around town with his homies, but most of them left for college today, and he's depressed.  Also, my mom and step-dad are at the Jimmy Buffet concert in Chicago, so watching a movie is pretty much our only way out of the boredom that is northwest Indiana.

I also watched a fair bit of the National Women's All-Around Gymnastics Championship.  Rebecca Bross is fierce...I just wish she would smile.  Her concentration is admirable, but I think I would admire her more if she would show some teeth occasionally. 

I took my first Zumba class this morning (as I was going to take spinning, but read the schedule wrong and got there 20 minutes late).  It was...interesting, to say the least.  It was a good workout, no doubt, but all the booty-shakin' wasn't really my thing.  I might attempt it again, but I might just stick to the elliptical from here on out.

Hmmm...what else?  Jeez...almost halfway through BEDA and I'm totally losing steam.  Any blog topic ideas you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Night, beauties.  Love, me

Currently stuck in my head: "California Dorks" by Skyway Flyer....I can't get enough of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah Zumba is too sexy for me. I've been taking Boogie Boxing lately which is more military drills with a little ridiculous hip-hop thrown in. Definitely give it a try if they offer it at your Y. It's probably the best sculpt/cardio combination class I've ever done.

    ReplyDelete