Sunday, August 22, 2010

BEDA Vingt-Deux...Yet Another Epic Fail


Oh my God, fail.  I know I promised you a return to your regularly scheduled BEDA programming, but after a wonderful 48 hours at the Northwest Indiana lakeshore (see the above picture to be jealous), I now find myself catching up with one of the few friends I do still have at home, watching Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, and getting ready to have an awesome sleepover because she is home alone and doesn't like it.  So, yet again, here is my failed posting.  I suck.  I know.  I truly promise you the rest will NOT...I repeat NOT...be like this.  And you can punish me if you want.  Really.  I love you all.  And I'm sorry for disappointing you blog readers and fellow BEDAers.

Currently stuck in my head: "Hedwig's Theme" (obviously watching too much HP)...

No comments:

Post a Comment